Thursday, September 30, 2010

xfaham i....

Ada one lady nie. Dulu kitaorg pnh kije skali lah di branch putrajaya ni. I mmg xde problem lsg dia. we hardly talk sbbnya i pun xtau...dia mcm dingin dgn i....

Last year my name was mentioned by my previous RGM to be promoted. Baru mentioned nama jer then she was the one who really against me. Reason? I xtahu.....i dun see any good reason.

then earlier this year, she was promoted, jd manager, i congratulate her. ikhlas ok....siapa yg xhappy kan kalau collegue sdiri promoted. lgpun brapa kerat sgt ppuan kt sini. So she went to her new HQ. But still we've met a few times. everytime i jumpa dia, i'll say hi...hulurkan salam. but she was just like reluctant to speak or even salam. reason? haaa.....i dunno....

Today, she came to our branch, when she was talking to pn ema, i try to wave my hands to her and say hi....but dia trus pandang ke tempat lain.....i was just like....apa yg buat dia btul2 xsuka kt i yer? reason? xtau..... dun tell me yg dia xnpk because cara dia tu btul2 nampak yg dia buat2 xnampak....

Yg lbh tragis, kebetulan i baru lps sbyg di surau...then she came in, i smiled at her and as usual dia buat muka xtahu jer...

up till now i really dunno why she did like that....sbb bg i no reason...kalau lady yg lain she can mixed around happily what makes me a different right?

huhuhuhuhu.......i pun xfaham....come on lah.....u can think better than that dun u.....or it is just that u can't forgive yourself for trying to throw my EBM dlm freezer dulu? kan? kan? kan? hahahhahahahhahahhah!!!!! PHD!!!!!

0 comments: